|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Distractions
Wow there are so many distractions man! I'm supposed to do my EL poets thingy, but for the past half hour I've been slacking. Why? Cos the com's right in front of me and it's so tempting to blog-hop, youtube, and search up random stuff. Yay but today I resisted the urge to search up random stuff. Kay, I shall resist the temptation or else I won't let myself use com while doing my homework again.I'll Be Right Back. (maybe only heehee) (: |