HEY!
(:
wow so tired! It's finally the end of the week! Yeah! Two days of rest man! ;D
So happy. First, training cancelled, then, scouts also cancelled! WHOOHOO! Hahah, I know very bad, but cannot help it, this week too tiring. Haha, omg, geog on Thursday was funny! Ms Soh and her "lesshons".
oh oh Ms Soh: "I don't mind being mean you know"
Nico: "But, Ms Soh, you might not see the light tomorrow!"
HAHAH OMG DAMN BAD BUT FUNNY! (:
Had German test! Argh! Didn't wanna go, but since it was my last lesson there, I went(: OMG then right, cos I was aching all over, I decided to apply Counter Pain. So I put on my wrist and forearm, but my shoulders were aching too. So, I had to unbutton my shirt if I wanted to put, but then, the class is all guys except me and JyeTing right. Therefore, I had to turn around to face the wall and apply -.-. Must've looked suspicious cos I received stares. HAHA.
Then, Daddy texted me to say he could fetch me from German class, but I had a premonition that I should be taking MRT home. In the end he fetched me like 45 min late, which was okay with me, but he had to tell me that we could only go home at 9.30. -.- BAH.
Haha, but anyways, we went to my grandparents house to visit. Went to the upstairs toilet after such a long time! Wow. Miss that place. It's so empty ever since Joan and family moved out. Sigh. Haha.
Yup.
Then today was the last day with our buddies! I managed to get to like my buddy in the end. (:
Forgot to collect her this morning! Too engrossed in making the game for HE. PANICKED! Haha but I had faith in Annabel to help me collect her (: She did! Whoohoo! PE was slack and fun! But towards to end, Sheryl had heart palpitation! Scare us all! Haha so we sang Jap songs. Haha I improvised some retarded Jap rap for her k! (: Missed recess and late for science oops. Hahah thankfully she's better now (:
Yup.
OMG ASSEMBLY WAS AWESOME! Seriously! Loved it man! "I like bananas cos they're yummy and squishy" Bet that was Melissa Foo! Haha. And yeah it was. LOL
My rhyme better k!
"I like bananas cos they're squishy and yummy.
I buy them from the market with my mummy.
Bananas, bananas, fill up my tummy,
Just don't try them with salami"
WTH whoever brought up Potassium man! Caitlin Foo right! Humph. Hahah go add science for what! (See Cait F, I mentioned you in my posts!)
After school went to redo refraction experiments. Finally got accurate results! With Nat's help though. Haha my eye cock, cannot see straight -.-
Hahah oh oh then right, I saw Sarah Toh in the other lab, so I ran over to wish her Happy Birthday. But guess what, she was having a test! So she was like, "Oh, thanks. I'm having a test you know! HAHA so I ran back to my lab and collasped on the floor laughing. Luckily got no teachers, but still so embarrasing! Her classmates there and all -.-
We were damn late for tuition, missed lunch some more! ): Haha. We were making up such retarded excuses, like school ended late, and Anabel's eye 'bao zha-ed'. Heeheee. Learnt that GinYin wanted to go for tution yesterday cos she thought we'd be there. Awww! So sweet! ): gonna miss her like crazy! Still missing her! ):
OMG then after tuition, 2 retarded things happened.
First, cos Anabel and I are sucky jay-walkers. We were crossing the SMALL road. Then suddenly this car came. We screamed. I ran back she ran forward. HAHA then we burst out laughing and the car driver looked uhm well nvm. Haha. Next, on the way back to school, some guys were playing soccer and their ball rolled toward me. So, being the very nice person that I am, I kicked the ball back to them, only for the ball to hit the railing and roll backwards. So i ran after it again and kicked it but it hit the pavement this time and rolled into the bushes. Haha, then i idioticly screamed and told them I kicked it into the bush. Haha but they were nice and laughed along with me, haha.
Then went back to school and helped gifts comm! OOOOHH can't wait for invest!
Yup then went for farewell dinner.
Hahah had lots of fun! Learnt lots of new words! Haha will post some other time when I'm more hyper! HEEH.
Tsk tsk they taught us F*** (fornication under consent of the king hint hint)
How naughty! Haha but it was fun! Played truth or dare, took loads of pics! (:
I'll miss them now. But my parents don't allow me to go India cos of the situation now ):
Haha then had a retarded talk on the way back to school with Annabel Tan. Hahah it's those kind of retarded convos that you don't remember anything about. Mona and I were the only ones left in school, then when the guard sort of grunted at us to get out of school, Mona freaked out while I thought it was my radio. HAHA then we really saw him and yeah we freaked out. Yup then after waiting awhile, Daddy came and picked me up (: Mona's father picked her up soon after too!
Fetched Mummy to Mount Alvernia to visit AhKong and went home.
Okay, shall pray for AhKong. Some blood problem, ):

yup.
Kay, gonna go sleep for a long long long long time!
FINALLY!
(:
yups
I realise I always use 'yup'/'yups'

bye!

OMG OMG OMG I WANNA GO ION
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA WATCH ALIENS IN THE ATTIC
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA WATCH A HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA WATCH THE ORPHAN
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA WATCH YEAR ONE
OMG OMG OMG I WANNA WATCH BAND SLAM


HAHAHAHAH
spazz attack ttm (:
nights!

need to study! (tmr. gonna conk out today)
HEEHEE
BYE!
BYE!
BYE!

NIGHTS NIGHTS NIGHTS

GUTE NACHTS!

'Hoeg Bertini'

heehee
(: