|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Mixed Feelings
OMG I am so excited. For...Brisbane! :DAt the same time, I am missing Gin Yin BIG TIME! Heehee. She misses us too. Awww. But I guess I'm in no position to complain 'cause she's all alone there and there's cliques and stuff and blah blah blah. Simultaneously, I am feeling something else. But I can't describe it here. Hahah. Too personal! Well, I should be getting back to work. Did I mention I'm addicted to Owl City? Heeheeeheee! (: Quote of the Day: May Your unfailing love be my comfort, according to Your promise to Your servant. Let Your compassion come to me that I may live, for Your law is my delight. (Psalm 119:76-77) |