OMG MOOD SWINGS
OMG I AM DAMN PISSED WITH THE STUPID VIRUS THAT MAKES MY COMPUTER GET WEIRD NOISES

BUT MORE THAN THAT. I AM DAMN PISSED WITH SOMETHING. I DON'T KNOW WHY I SUDDENLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT. (something could refer to person, or event, not revealing)

Haha. Now that I've said that, I wanna laugh.
See, I have terrible mood swings.

Yeah.

okay fine, pissed with someone. I don't know why. Actually I do. I want to like this person, but this person's behaviour is causing more friction. Let's call this person Felanisha. F shall be short for Felanisha. Felanisha doesn't get hints. F doesn't get it when F's behaviour is causing people to hate F. Perhaps F's head is too big. But now I feel bad. Cos I realy wanna like F. I wish I could tell F the reason. But F will probably be so offended, and will probably chuck it out. Because F doesn't take criticism very well. Another reason why I am pissed with F is because F can be such a hypocrite at times. Sigh. I don't wanna say anymore. This shouldn' even be out here. But at least I let off some steam.












Yada yada yada. I hate these mood swings. ):
Hope it'll be gone by tmr.
I should be getting some sleep. Maybe the lack of sleep is getting to my hate.
Hope tmr will be a better day, where I won't get pissed off at anyone.

Goodnights (: