|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
TUESDAY DUMPS
HELLO!HAPPY(belated)NATIONAL DAY! ;D HEEH this colour is like a mix of red and white! So Singapore!~ ONE PEOPLE ONE NATION ONE SINGAPORE! Loved the National Day parade. This year's one was cool. Though I missed half on the real day itself, watched the encore twice (at different segments) and finally caught the whole show! Yay! I like the performance! Especially the Gail Nerva and Kevin wdv wdv chinese name duet. WOW. Make me feel so patriotic. I felt such respect for Lee Kuan Yew! Yup. And I promised myself to say the pledge at 8.22. But guess what, yeah as usual, I forgot. Heeh. But I couldn't help it! I was ordering my dinner. Then someone msged me and betted that I didn't say it, then i realised it was 8.25. -.- BUT I said it the next day while watching the encore (: OOOH OOH SINGAPORE IDOL! WHO DO YOU CALL? Ghostbusters! ~OUCH!~ (: SO CUTE!!! :D reminds me of my cousin. (Speaking of which, added my whole family on facebook, plus my sis's and bro's friends, idk about mine! hahahah! It was quite funny!) Yup. Wasted away the whole weekend. -.- Spent the whole Saturday playing my phone game. HAHA MANIC MEDIC! ;D so fun! Literally the whole day. Even til 3am. HAHA. Wow. But at least I managed to clear and re-organise my closet! Cleared away like HALF! Cos (YAY) I grew out of a lot of clothes. Seriously. My shirts were too short for me already! Because I GREW! 4cm this year! ;D Not bad cos last year only grew, what, 1cm. Teehee Sunday was spent in church. At the Legion Recollection Day thingy. Qutie good, except for the fact that I was the youngest, and one of the only Singaporeans! Oh yeah it was national day too! (: went home and sort of celebrated. (: but I slept haha, during most of the parade. Oops. Yup, Monday was spent chionging homework. Haha realised I had math and EL homework at 10pm. Yes, very smart (: Slept super late last night ): Zombie this morning. But idk why but I hyper-ed after drama (: haha our Holocaust Script, 'Shy-zer' - easier pronunciation of 'shit' in German, and Mr Tang. Haha all make me laugh. Heeh. Oh yeah, my buddy. Akruta. (: Well, idk what to say about her. Haha. Hope that they'll have fun in Singapore, and that I can learn to like her better. LOL. (: Chinese test. OMG HLS WTH! tell us to learn zao ju then test come out don't have, laugh some more-.- and only ONE HOUR to do the whole paper -.-. fail. But never mind. Heehee yeah. Had to vote for Badminton Comm. Really really HARD. Don't know who to choose. Regret regret regret. Haha then measure for council. The queue was so long, Su Lynn and I did our homework. Haha. OMG SO EXCITING AND SCARY. INVEST IS SO NEAR. CAN'T WAIT, BUT SCARED Yeah then did homework, and TRIED to study history. Hahah but well I finish already, and I was so tired so spent most of the time talking. LOL. Yup. Realised I was on the school banner, but Kaela's one more funny! HAHA SO BIG! Yup, went home early cos I was tired. Haha okay not so early, reached home at 7. Then did my EL homework. Dinner. And here i am! (: Supposed to be studying history but got no mood. Heehee. Tired. Sian. Sigh. Wrist pain. HEEHEE I SHOULD BE HAPPY! HAPPPY HAPPY HAPPY SMILES SMILES SMILES :D :D :D I WANT MY STARBUCKS MOCCA FRAP! ): peace out! (: |