|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
it's time to move on...thanks for the memories
2 years. Just passed like nothing. I can remember the first day of school, sec one, well at least first for me, second for the others since I was sick on the first day, haha. Sec one orientation. Driving our PSLs crazy, keeping to ourselves, not wanting to talk. Slowly we progressed. 2 years have passed. (Sorry I'm being so long-winded, I'm being kind of emo) HAHAH not really. (: Yeah. Though we didn't really bond that much this year, but I'm kinda attached to you guys. Can't imagine class next year with a whole lot of us gone, separated. We've been through quite a lot together. Seen the best and worst of each other. Sigh. Sorry I didn't show my appreciation for you guys. Just wanna say, I love you 1/1 '08 and 2/1 '09 (:shall try to do dedications to some people (: piss out~ (: |