|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Just another day
Hullo. Got nothing to write about now. I'm kind of looking for stuff to do, but I just can't carry out my holiday plans ): 5 trainings this week. Skipping Thursday's to go out with Caitlin Foo, and then go to Caitlin Choo's house.Anyways. Training later at 2, so gotta leave at...12.40 latest ): Yio Chu Kang is so far away!!! Hahaha. Muscle aches from yesterday's training, even though it was kind of slack. Bet it was the agility and footwork that KitYee made us do! Gosh my badminton is getting from bad to worse. No matter how hard I try in court, I will keep making mistakes. I guess the chemistry between Mona and I has gone down cos we hardly train together. GOTTA TRAIN MORE MONA! :D We still got hope :D hehe. Waiting for lunch now. I'm hungry. Well, I shall try to make a NEW list of holiday plans soon...and hope that I'll be able to keep to it. YEAH SHOULD BE ABLE TO! FROM NEXT WEEK ONWARDS, TRAINING WILL BE IN THE MORNING! YAY SO WE(ij shuttlers) WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE A LIFE. (: HAHA MY DADDY JUST WALKED IN WITH A HAIRBAND ON! -.- Had dinner with some of the badminton sec 2s. I guess we bonded quite a bit through 'Truth or Truth', but it was MOSTLY SICK STUFF ): yeah okay...gotta prepare for training. Bye! (: |