|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Lost my place
Hey, just gonna post this and rant and let out my feelings before hitting the books. (:Sigh, never felt this way before. Caught up in so many things. So many decisions to make. Badminton has become part of my life. But, I don't know anymore. Don't even feel part of the team, and now this has happened, I feel even more alienated, inferior, etc. Guess maybe part of it's my fault, I skipped 3 trainings to go out/rest. Sigh. But whatever, maybe it'll be a blessing in disguise...I can get settled into school first. But kinda pissed that like I still have to go for training and find that he doesn't have anything for me to do. Yeah. And expect me to choose between badminton and council...come on. I can't you know I can't. Maybe I'll have to quit 3rd language. But the thing is, I don't know whether I'll make the right decision. Everything's so complicated. All are things I love and are committed to. IJ Badders, sometimes I guess I don't seem so committed to the team, but it's cause I feel super out... super big SIGH hahhaa Had a great day today...yesterday as well haha. Spent so much time in church I'm happy (: Got my edusave scholarship award today :D $650! :D. Yup then attended sec 3 PA briefing. Played around with Maggie, Joshua, Max and Jonathan. LOL lunch was hilarious. Stupid Max kept doing the China accent. Wahlao. Think you went overboard on the teasing though -.- went back to church for legion. After that, hung out with Josh, Mags, and Max. Learnt how to play 'Collide' on the guitar. Had a 'nice' talk with Maggie at Macs later on. Inverted commas are because it was an awesome chat, but it sort of made us feel sad/confused etc. Great girl to girl talk(: Felt much better, hope you did too. Hope everything works out for you. As for me, I'm super confused. Gah, anywhoos, just found out I hid Max's earpiece in Joshua's bag and OOPS SORRY MAX DAMN SORRY SHIT DON'T HATE ME!!! ): Yeah omg felt so emo. HAHAHAHHAHAH. Had CCA orientation yesterday. Super tired...knocked out for 3 hours though I was supposed to do my homework ): Attended Psalm 91 (: Was just supposed to have dinner with Joshua and Tania, but they convinced me to go for Psalm, so anyways could see my sis lead the session HAHAHA. Yeah (: Had supper afterwards. Hilarious! Had my first sundae, Joshua's first too! THANKS AUDREY! Yeah. Hate it when people just anyhow assume stuff though. We're just friends, nothing more! HAHAH Yeah, gotta get back to work! BYE! :D |