|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
SAVE ME
so I'm finally free from homework. Completed everything...that is due tmr. Still left with Chem and Physics sigh. This whole week has been and is gonna be hectic. Yup just wanted to let off some steam. I feel so worn out. I wanna cry. Sec 3 teachers aren't so understanding. They still expect you to do homework even though you miss their classes. It's not our fault right. We've gotta do this. It's a duty. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder why I do this. Sec ones have attitude man. It's real tough breaking through it. Well, at least once this week is over everything should be fine. PSL duties + homework + training. Saturday come! PLEASE! I swear I'm gonna lose my voice. But actually to be honest, I love doing this. Yeah I know I'm complaining and all worn out, but I do like doing this. Sigh. I'm weird. HAHAGO JOSHUA! HOPE YOUR APPEAL WORKS OUT! (: HAHAHAH yup. That's all. My head is spinning man. bye! Piss out! (: |