|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Zero Gravity
Gahhhhh. Hahahah. The first day of the week (first day of lessons for me) and I am so tired out already! Still not done with my geog homework. It's due on wed, but I gotta find articles NOW and do the summary tomorrow. Gosh, procrastication much. It was supposed to be weekend homework...but...): had to catch up on so many subjects I thought it'd be okay to do it today and tmr. Sigh. HAHA enough about school work. I'm taking a break here.Gosh leave my sister alone! It's not HER fault you can't get over her. It's your own stupid fault. Don't traumatise her anymore! Now your friend is sending her threat messages. How much more can you destroy her life? STOP IT. IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER JUST STOP IT. HAHAH was super pissed off just now -.- Okay, back to work! *Troye Sivan is soo cute!* |