|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
HEYYY. HAHAH :D Just got back from lunch at IMM! Sadly the Kopitiam was closed just when I was craving the salmon don. ): But anyway we had LJS :D Yummy cheese. Heh heh. Yes I'm really bored again. Daddy was being retarded! First he thought the watch shop was a spectacle shop so he kept pointing at it and making a circle around his eye with his fingers. At first I thought he wanted me to go make specs, then I got confused when I saw it was a watch shop. So I asked him if he wanted a watch. HAHA. In the end he rushed to the toilet to spit out his phlegm, ugh yeah, and told me that he thought it was a specs shop and yeah wanted me to go make specs. HAHAHAH. Next retarded thing he did. Make me stand behind him so we formed a straight line behind Gab and guess what, Daddy started copying Gab's every single movement -.- HAHA omg we looked damn retarded. Heh heh. Okay, I shall get back to work now. ): |