Take my fears, my inhibitions, all my burdens, my ambitions
Yes Lord, take all of these. I offer them up to you.

Sigh. Really tired guys. I'm not even done with physics homework, much less preparing for Bio Prac tmr. I srsly need to trust in God with all my heart. No matter how much I tell myself to do that, I end up trying to do things my way...in the end, I just get really desperate etc etc. I keep forgetting that 'God wil make a way, when there seems to be no way'. HAHA sry, really in a P&W mood, idk why. (:

Yeah, so afraid that I'm feeling my plate with so many things, one slip, and everything goes. It's gonna be hard to pick up the pieces. I should let go of something...but what? Don't wanna quit on anything.

Gosh. And there's 4 blocks of Chinese tmr. Sigh.
Don't think I've got the brain capacity to continue with Physics and Bio.
Perhaps gonna try finishing Physics...and try to do Bio tmr.

Predicting that I'm gonna stay in school til about 8 tmr again.
We got about 600 more love letters to pack!
We can do it! Cuz we are Super Leaders! We are Council! WE ARE AWESOME.
LOL. Was really worried about not completing in time, but just convinced myself.

Hopefully I won't fall asleep in class tmr! Esp during Bio Prac! Omg, so not used to individual pracs ):

Loooking forward to Friday! Outing with Erin, Caitlin Choo, Caitlin Foo and idk who. HEEH.
Oh and next Tuesday! Going out with Mags and Josh! YAY CAN'T WAIT!

gah omg you piss me off. how can you do this to her. weren't you the one who wanted to start it? now you're tired of it? wth. dude. come to your senses. stop being so immature and self-centred.


Yeah.
Shizzzzzzzzoo
imma shizzling out, HAHA wth