|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
can't always get what you want
"oh no, you can't always get what you want"Hello world. I've been feeling so disconnected. Haha. Really shack. Five consecutive 5-hour nights. Well, SL camp was fun. Although night walk was freaky and the camp was boot-camp-ish, it was good to be with the sec 3 student leaders. Such a big group and yet I feel so at home. Really love this people, though I don't know everyone well. Really love sec 3 councillors especially. Never feel out, feels just like family, like home. Think we really work tgt well. Haha. Think the only bit I didn't enjoy was when I had to leave for awhile for Geotunes practise. Haha, we composed a song. More on that later! It was also great to see the seniors! Really miss them. They're like this bunch of pretty, crazy, smart, leader-y, girls. Omg. Haha! (Sighhh this is quite non-flowy cuz I deleted a whole lot of words by accident ._.) Omg, yeah, like the morning that I was going for SL camp, Daddy told me that Mommy was hospitalised. Gosh I was freaked out. Sigh. High blood pressure to the point of almost getting a stroke. Thank God she's back home. Can't make her agitated and all. Yeah. Geotunes. Hardcore work all the way from Friday to now. Seriously hardcore! Before, after, even in between events like Honours' Day, rehearsals, SL camp, and Cluster Dry Run. Yeah, which is why I am so shacked. Finally have eye bags. HAHA. Five consecutive 5-hour nights. Friday walked around Ion with Therese to find places for our film. Saturday. Spent the whole day after Honour's Day at Cait Choo's house working on the song. I SACRIFICED DANCEWORKS FOR GEOTUNES WHAT THE HELL. Yeah, but it was worth it I guess. Believe it or not, Gwen here composed a song on the piano. HAHAH. Went to Ion again after to find good spots and all. Omg, embarrassing ttm. Some stuff are better left unsaid. HAHHA. Sunday too all Geotunes. Went for 9am mass then down to Choo's for more Geotunes. Abandoned SL camp for 3 hours to play the piano OMG. We were all tone-deaf after that. Haha. Tuesday. Worked on Geotunes right after we broke camp and like all the way to 11pm. Reached home at 11.30 pm. Today, right after Cluster dry run Geotuned all the way to 7. Whoof. Well, at least we're almost done! After all the hard work. Haha mr aki is retarded HAHAHA. Damn funny. Exchanging stories about school life in between work. Yup. See the amount of hard work we put in for this Geotunes. Wow. OH YEAH OMG ON TUESDAY IN ION WHILE WE WERE FILMING SUDDENLY WE SAW THIS LOT OF OFFICIAL LOOKING SECURITY GUARDS SO WE WERE LIKE "WHAT? PRESIDENT HERE OR WHAT" AND LIKE SRSLY OMG THE PRESIDENT WALKED OUT OF THE FOOD OPERA!!! OMG! HAHAH EVERYTIME I WEAR MY BLUE CHECKED SHIRT I MEET FAMOUS PPL THE LAST TIME WAS DAI YANG TIAN AND JOANNE PEH LOL. Yeah anyway back to the hard work part, yeah think we'll be rly crushed if we don't go finals or like get an award. Ah well wdv. Gotta start on homework soon! 12+ exam papers...haven't even started, too tired to start but gotta start. GOO GWEN!! :D TO EVERYONE ELSE! GOOOOOOOOO!! hahahaha, God bless. Peace out |