|
Welcome to MY world ;D
(If you don't like it, well then, you can jolly well press that red X button on the top right corner and we'll all be happy)
|
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by Gwen to accomodate Gwen's mindless musings and daily rantings(:.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
affiliates
KAREN!(:
ARIELENE!(: (stalker! ahhh)
KAELA!(:
GINYIN! (:
CAITLIN FOO! (:
JOAN SEAH! (cuzzin <3) (:
FANGYING! (:
WEITING! (:
ERIN!BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (:
JOSHUA! (:
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
headache, cross-eye, all cramped out
Hello. Haha do I sound like a wreck in my title? Perhaps. Sorta feel like one. Well, we're done with Geotunes. Hope we get into finals! So much sacrifices made. No movie this hols, gosh. Gotta start on homework asap. Going down to school tmr to collect the music vid and then send to NUS. Hope I don't get lost! Did final touch ups to Geotunes today. (: Omg Mrs H. Tan joined us for lunch...awkward. Even Mr Aki didn't wanna lunch with her. HAHA. And she called Shiyin to excuse me from training, omg I am freaking sorry Shiyin. Didn't dare to go for training cuz if Mrs Tan finds out I'll be dead meat. Wdv. Anw it was fun editing and all cuz Mr Aki was telling us stories. HAHAH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WE FACEBOOK-STALKED EGG TWOHILL. HAHA AKI'S BOSS. Laughed like hell. Yup, so on the whole, although it took up so much of our time, Geotunes was fun and I don't regret it. There goes the holidays. It's Friday already. Sigh I hate being a girl on a regular basis. HAHA Other times I love AND hate it. |